Our team at TRX Training Sydney will always go above and beyond to ensure you're training in the safest environment possible. For further information about our terms, conditions and policies please contact us.
Disclaimer of Liability
In this paragraph:
• Australian Consumer Law means the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) as set out in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
• Participant means person who has agreed to participate in the Program.
• Reckless conduct means as defined in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
• The Company means XXX Pty Limited ACN XXX XXX XXX
• The Program means the XXXX.
Under the ACL, the Company guarantees that, in relation to the Program:
It is provided with due care and skill;
The equipment utilised is reasonably fit for the purposes of undertaking and completing the Program; and
It is supplied in the timeframe provided in the Program except as varied by consent of the Company and the Participant.
By agreeing to participate in the Program, the Participant agrees, to the extent allowed by section 139A of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), to exclude or modify the Company’s liability to the Participant for death or injury from the Company’s failure to comply with the guarantees provided under the ACL.
This exclusion does not apply if the Participant’s death or injury is caused by the Company’s reckless conduct during the Program.