As we all know getting the right skipping rope has been a huge pain in the Ass. Cheaper plastic ropes are good but they last 2 weeks, leather ropes are too long and slow, and wire ropes basically chop your toe's off.
All that said, I think I found the solution. Introducing the SMART ROPE
What is it?
- Great Design, solid build, good weight and nice handles
- Records your workouts on your app and also connects to your apple watch and health app
- Has cool workouts that you can do
- Cool LED Display that keeps rep count
- Leaderboard that you can compare your workouts to others or your community
- Price - It ranges between $99 - $129 in Apple Store
- You need to charge it ... not often, but you still need to charge it